Career Development and Placement Cell (CDPC)
Apart from providing top class education using the novel methods of teaching and learning through Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Career development and Placement Cell (CDPC) at RGUKT Nuzvid is established under the supervision of a Faculty in charge (FIC) to act as a catalyst in providing students with various facilities that support career decision-making, exploration and building and provide opportunities to develop confidence and skills that are necessary to choose proper and right career.
Objectives of CDPC
- Guides and helps in imparting quality practical experience through internship opportunities
- Confidence building to face personal and group discussion interviews of job recruiters
- Employment opportunities through campus placements by inviting reputed companies
- Information and training for the competitive examinations conducted by Govt. of India like Civil Services, Indian Engineering Examination, Banking and Railway recruitment board examinations etc., and the state level competitive examination of A.P.
- Information on off- campus job and research position opportunities
- Guides in higher education and research opportunities
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.