Instructions to Invigilators
- Monthly Tests: There will be two or three examinations in each session. So you are requested to issue the question papers subject wise as per the schedule and collect answer booklets as per the attendance sheet before issuing the next question paper.
- End Semester Tests: First ONE hour (CBT-Computer Based Test) and next TWO hours (PBT-Paper Based Test). All the invigilators are requested to issue the descriptive QP only after 1st ONE hour.
- Please cross verify the number of answer booklets with the student attendance sheet. If both are different please fill-in fully before going to the examination hall.
- Don’t allow the students without institute I.D Cards.
- Verify student I.D. card and other details (I.D.No., Class code and Subject) on the answer booklets carefully while signing in the answer booklet.
- Student should not be allowed for attending the examination if it is mentioned as “Not eligible” in the Attendance sheet.
- If any student is found copying, he/she can be booked under malpractice.
Note: Please inform the students that the any items (laptop, mobile phone etc) used for copying will not be given to them.
- Kindly collect answer scripts as per the attendance sheet (Details will be given by examination cell). Answer scripts should tally with number of students present. Deviations must be checked thoroughly.
- After completion of Examination, it is the responsibility of the invigilator to handover answer booklets in subject wise as per the attendance sheet.
- Examination coordinators, Examination Cell Staff and IT support persons may visit examination halls for smooth running of examinations. Kindly cooperate.
- For any emergency issues please call the exam cell and take the assistance.