Frequently Asked Questions.
Here are some common questions from students.
How do I make payments using SBI Collect?
- Go to SBI Collect, agree to the terms and conditions and click Proceed Button
- In the next screen, select State and Type of Corporate / Institution as shown in below image and click Go
- Next, Select the Educational Institutes Name as DIRECTOR RGUIIIT NUZVID FEES2 and Submit.
- In the next screen, select the fee you have to pay from the dropdown list. Then you will be asked to provide details of payment. Fill the required information correctly and submit.
- Then you will be asked to verify details and confirm the transaction. Verify the details and click confirm.
- Now you’ll be redirected to a page where you can select the payment mode as shown in below image. Select debit card option to avoid any Bank Charges.
- In the payment interface shown enter the appropriate details and click pay.
- After payment is completed, a receipt is generated. Save the receipt for reference and submit a copy of the receipt to the Finance Section for confirmation of your payment.
How can I reset my RGUKTN email password?
1. Login to Student Management System (SMS) “http://intranet.rguktn.ac.in/SMS/“.
2. Click on “I forgot the password” link in the Notifications menu.
3. Then Click on “Please reset my RGUKTN email password” link under Grievances tab in the left navigation menu.
4. After submitting the request, you will receive a temporary password in approx. 24 hours. Use this temporary password to login and create a new password.
5. Set up recovery phone number and email address to your university email account without fail.
How can I change SMS / ONB / OLMS Password?
- Please visit G-50 in I3 block.
How can I check Current Semester Registration Details?
content under moderation…
Still need help?
For any other questions, please visit G-50 in I3 Block